Wednesday

It's Been a While...

It's been a while and today I was just sitting in front of my laptop and thought - I really feel like typing, so I'm writing another post since the other typing I have to do involves a case I'm trying to convince myself will just go away if I ignore the file teetering on my kitchen counter.
I have a cute and adorable dog who does this thing where he shoves his face under a newspaper or shirt and then, apparently, assumes that since it doesn't see me, I can't see him - even though the rest of his body is in clear view and his tale is banging against the floor. So I'm hoping if I ignore that annoying, and yet beckoning, file in my kitchen - it will somehow sprout legs and walk out the door.
Some cases are just too tiring and it's not that this one is hopeless but it's one of those things where you don't know where to begin and so you try to avoid beginning it at all.
Yeah... I'm going to stop typing and go over the file right now... *sigh*

Jane M.

No comments:

Post a Comment