Thursday

Does the World Revolve Around Me?

I'm kidding, I'm not that in love with myself to actually believe the world revolves around me. But sometimes it's funny when you see something generic and feel like it's all about you.
For instance, I saw this blog post on WhiteSmoke's news section (I love their blog!) http://www.whitesmoke.com/brafton26_jobseekers

I know it's very general about the relationship between getting a job and writing correct English, but I couldn't help but smile and think they wrote that about me :)

oh and really, their blog is great, they have pretty much a subject for anyone. Me personally, I like the news section, but my niece uses their grammar rules all the time in school (and the "how to"s but only when no one's looking...)

M.Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment