Tuesday

I'll start my blog with "Hi"

So...Hi!
I'm one of those old people (and by "old" I mean over thirty) who are a bit wary of everything hi-tech and internet. So I guess with all of the stories of identity thefts and whatnot, I'll choose the path of paranoia and stay anonymous. Well, in name at least.
I just had something to say so I wrote it down, and then I didn't know where to put it so I created a blog which is apparently THE thing to do (or as my niece would say "DUH" - funny that's still used today, somehow that makes me feel less old).

I chose "Jane" because Jane Doe is basically like saying "Anonymous". And I like to think I'm average so... *sigh*... I don't know. I was thinking of calling it Ranting Jane but that's taken and I'm not sure I want to be that single *old* woman who rants, even though I suppose I will be ranting. Anyway, I just went with Mediocre Jane

So if anyone's reading this, I apologize for my rantings, there will be quite a lot of that here!

G'day (Yes, I'm American and I say "G'day" so there)

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment